Downside House Residential Care Home in Ventnor on The Isle of Wight provides a comfortable, homely and caring environment, allowing for a maximum of self choice and minimum restriction, with the need for privacy and dignity being of paramount importance.
Set atop the unique hillside architecture of the Victorian historical town of Ventnor IOW, the house offers and peaceful yet convenient location from which to enjoy the south east coast of this beautiful island.
Areas of Care Expertise Include:
- Residential Care – More Details Click Here
- Day Care – More Details Click Here
- Specialises in end of life care (palliative care) & dementia care.
- Respite care (subject to bed space).
- A newly renovated mid 19th century Ventnor town house with stunning sea and downs views.
- A 150ft landscaped garden and roof terrace.
- Two brand new cosy lounges with television and recreational facilities.
- All rooms are en suite.
- Lift and front ramp access.
- 24 hour care provided by dedicated qualified staff.